You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot get MAC mail

Repeatedly getting this error message: "Mail cannot save information about your mailboxes because there isn’t enough space in your home folder. Quit Mail and delete any files you don’t need. Then open Mail again."

I tried deleting thousands of emails but it is not working. I have received a message from Gmail saying that my mailbox is full.

Is this the problem? If so, how do I quickly delete those emails from Gmail?

I have a MACbook early 2016. ALSO, cannot download latest updates...

MacBook, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 6:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2021 7:01 PM

If you login by browser to Gmail directly that may ease an access issue within Google Accounts.

Then try again; check settings for Apple Mail to be sure they've not been corrupted.

Look into an Apple Support site about available "Upgrades" for details on the newer systems.

If your MacBook (or MB/Pro?) already uses Catalina, you may consider a wait to

see how Big Sur 'pans out' before upgrading to a newer set of possible issues.

• How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211683

{.This also shows link(s) to latest macOS, while latest one(s) may -or not- be best to choose.}

Good luck & happy trails!

🌞🌿⛵️🌤🎣🏕⛄️🌻

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2021 7:01 PM in response to Knarff

If you login by browser to Gmail directly that may ease an access issue within Google Accounts.

Then try again; check settings for Apple Mail to be sure they've not been corrupted.

Look into an Apple Support site about available "Upgrades" for details on the newer systems.

If your MacBook (or MB/Pro?) already uses Catalina, you may consider a wait to

see how Big Sur 'pans out' before upgrading to a newer set of possible issues.

• How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT211683

{.This also shows link(s) to latest macOS, while latest one(s) may -or not- be best to choose.}

Good luck & happy trails!

🌞🌿⛵️🌤🎣🏕⛄️🌻

Cannot get MAC mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.