You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPHONE 12 pro Max camera Lens cracked

I just bought my iPhone 12 Pro Max 5 days ago and The camera lens has a small cracked on it. Could anybody help me how to fix this.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 3:38 PM

11 replies

Apr 1, 2021 7:10 AM in response to roneth208

My 12 Pro Max had an entirely cracked back screen within 3 days. It appeared to come from the weakest link which was the camera. I had my iPhone X for 3 years without a crack. In fact, I don't think I've ever broken or cracked a screen. I took it back and paid $99 and got a new one. This time I invested in a screen not only for the front, but also for the back and the camera. Within 2 more weeks, my camera screen is totally cracked again. This is obviously a defect of the iphone 12. The repair people say it is a HUGE probelem. Only for hte customer of course bc Apple know we will all pay the $99 additional dollars each time for a new one. I hate APPLE.

IPHONE 12 pro Max camera Lens cracked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.