You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone is been disabled due to forgot passcode and is not getting started with any options like itunes or manual process on app stores.

i changed the passcode yesterday of my phone and forgot passcode, tried all possible ways to recover or restore the iphone, removed from apple id, tried switch off and long press home screen to see the recovery mode on phone, also tried find my phone option to delete the device, however nothing is working with my phone and i am to much upset as it has all the important data and doc.

please help me urgently on this.

iPhone 6s Plus

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 2:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2020 2:22 PM

shrusti wrote:

tried all possible ways to recover or restore the iphone,

I certainly doubt it. If it's true, then there is no hope of ever using this iPhone again as you have tried everything.

If you forgot the passcode on your iPhone, or your iPhone is disabled - Apple Support

1 reply

my iphone is been disabled due to forgot passcode and is not getting started with any options like itunes or manual process on app stores.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.