You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forgotten Passcode

Hello,

I have a issue with my iPhone 11. Before few days I changed my passcode and had to use it later, but unfortunately I entered it wrong few times and now my phone is disabled. Can you please help me unlock it or do a back up, before reset it to factory settings, because I don't have all data in iCloud and really don't want to lose it.

Really appreciate your time and help, looking forward.

BIG THANKS!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 11:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 17, 2022 11:33 AM

See the steps here, If you forgot your iPhone passcode - Apple Support

3 replies

Jan 18, 2022 8:27 AM in response to ventsislavpetkov

Unfortunately, you have no choice. Once the phone is disabled, you have no access to your data any longer anyway. You cannot back it up, and you can not make the phone useful again without restoring. The time to do backups is before things occur, not after. If you are using iCloud backup and have it setup correctly, you should be getting a daily backup and the most data you could lose is 24 hours of less. But to use the phone again, you must restore.

Forgotten Passcode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.