You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Braided Solo Band

Good morning,

I received my Apple Watch in the mail yesterday and I love it and I love the band but I do have my concerns. I sized the band with the measuring guide that was provided and I ordered a size five and I thought it fit perfectly but it is too big. When I workout or do anything really it does not stay in the right place to get the proper reading. My boyfriend also ordered the watch and has had it for a few weeks now and he has the same issue. I know there is probably nothing you can do about it now, but is there a way to make it stay in place better? I know I am not the only one with this concern as we have spent a lot of money on our watches and would like them to fit properly.

Thank you,

Rebekah

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 10, 2020 8:13 AM

Contact Apple Support to get a band exchange. They'll gladly replace it with the right size. I don't know how long you have to do this though. I know where you received yours yesterday it won't be a problem but possibly for your boyfriend he may have waited too long.

Similar questions

1 reply

Braided Solo Band

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.