You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple watch purchase

Yesterday I bought an Apple Watch SE and only the 2 parts of the band arrived in the box, when one more is supposed to come to enlarge it and it is not in the box, now I need it because I feel that the size s/m is uncomfortable for me, if it fits me but it's a little tight I need to enlarge it, please I await your response.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 7, 2023 1:48 PM

Apple no longer includes three pieces to the Apple Sport Band when you order the watch. Instead, if you had checked, when you ordered the watch and band, there are two size options for the Sport Band. S/M and M/L. If you didn't choose the right option, you'll need to return the band AND the watch to Apple as they are considered ONE item and choose the watch and band again. Only this time, make sure you choose the right size band.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 7, 2023 1:48 PM in response to Valentinaoc10

Apple no longer includes three pieces to the Apple Sport Band when you order the watch. Instead, if you had checked, when you ordered the watch and band, there are two size options for the Sport Band. S/M and M/L. If you didn't choose the right option, you'll need to return the band AND the watch to Apple as they are considered ONE item and choose the watch and band again. Only this time, make sure you choose the right size band.

apple watch purchase

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.