You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get the wake up alarm to go off while in night stand mode?

I am charging all night my S6 LTE in nightstand-mode, next to my iphone 11pro max in my night table. I have set up a wake up alarm in the new "wake up" section in the watch, then the watch shows in nightstand mode the hour for the wake up alarm. The problem is that the alarm is going off on my phone, never on my watch!. How to make the wake up alarm sound to go off in the watch, instead of on my phone?. I have followed the guides but still is not possible to get a wake up alarm from my watch!.

Apple Watch

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 12:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 8, 2020 2:25 AM

Are you setting an alarm on your iPhone Clock app or on your Apple Watch Alarm app?

To ensure the alarm goes off on your watch, you need to set one on your Apple Watch Alarm app ...

Set an alarm on Apple Watch

1. Open the Alarms app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Tap Add Alarm.
  3. Tap AM or PM, then tap the hours or minutes.
  4. This step is unnecessary when using 24-hour time.
  5. Turn the Digital Crown to adjust, then tap Set.
  6. To turn the alarm on or off, tap its switch. Or tap the alarm time to set repeat, label, and snooze options.

source: Add an alarm on Apple Watch - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 8, 2020 2:25 AM in response to Octavius8

Are you setting an alarm on your iPhone Clock app or on your Apple Watch Alarm app?

To ensure the alarm goes off on your watch, you need to set one on your Apple Watch Alarm app ...

Set an alarm on Apple Watch

1. Open the Alarms app  on your Apple Watch.
  2. Tap Add Alarm.
  3. Tap AM or PM, then tap the hours or minutes.
  4. This step is unnecessary when using 24-hour time.
  5. Turn the Digital Crown to adjust, then tap Set.
  6. To turn the alarm on or off, tap its switch. Or tap the alarm time to set repeat, label, and snooze options.

source: Add an alarm on Apple Watch - Apple Support

how to get the wake up alarm to go off while in night stand mode?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.