You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My reminders don't show up on my iPad, starting today. Software is iOS 12.4.9. How do I get the reminders to show up? They show up fine on my iPhone and MacBook Pro.

The reminders app works fine on my iPhone and MacBook Pro. Both of those have updated.

iPad Air Wi-Fi

Posted on Dec 2, 2020 4:44 AM

1 reply

Dec 8, 2020 1:54 PM in response to PBWeston

Hi PBWeston,

We understand that reminders are not showing up on your iPad? To confirm, do you not see them at all within the Reminders app, or do you not receive the notifications? If you don't see reminders at all, let's make sure that you're signed into the correct iCloud account. Check in Settings > Apple ID (your name along the top.

If you're no longer receiving notifications, check that setting in Settings > Notifications > Reminders.

Have a great day.

My reminders don't show up on my iPad, starting today. Software is iOS 12.4.9. How do I get the reminders to show up? They show up fine on my iPhone and MacBook Pro.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.