You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders not showing on iPad

My reminders on my iPad Pro is not showing after I upgraded my iPhone to iOS13. I upgraded reminders app on my iPhone but now my iPad doesn’t show my iCloud reminders. iPad software is current.

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 9:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2019 9:58 AM

Unfortunately you are seeing expected behavior. There was a dialog box when you first opened the reminders app on your phone stating that this was going to happen. I saw it, read it and decided not to upgrade reminders yet.

Here is Apple’s support article about it.

Get ready for the new Reminders app - Apple Support

5 replies

Sep 23, 2019 9:33 PM in response to mpg589

At version 13, Apple has split iOS into two systems. The one for iPhones continues to be called iOS; version 13 is already out, and version 13.1 comes out on September 24. (That's tomorrow as I write this.)

The new system name is iPadOS, which runs only on iPads (of reasonably recent vintage). It also comes out on September 24 (moved up from September 30). The public beta versions have been called 13 and then 13.1; probably the first released version will be called 13.1.

Reminders not showing on iPad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.