You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Length of free trial

After purchasing my phone I got an email from Apple: "Your new device includes Apple TV free for 1 year". Once I subscribed, Free Trial states it only lasts 1 week.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 9:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2020 10:39 AM

The offer is for those who purchase qualifying hardware, which would include iPhone. It then needs to be claimed within the TV app on that device once setup. If it only shows one week then one needs to contact support, however if they proceed to claim the standard 7 day trial then they would no longer be eligible.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2020 10:39 AM in response to vitalii80

The offer is for those who purchase qualifying hardware, which would include iPhone. It then needs to be claimed within the TV app on that device once setup. If it only shows one week then one needs to contact support, however if they proceed to claim the standard 7 day trial then they would no longer be eligible.

Length of free trial

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.