You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12 Mini and FB messenger

Can anyone tell me if they are able to send a photo with FB messenger on their iPhone 12. Mine freezes the screen every time and i have to close the app. I have the 14.2.1 update and latest version of messenger app 291.2 . I did uninstall and reinstalls and hard resets with apple support, we were unable to fix the issue.

iPhone 12 mini, iOS 14

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 9:28 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 21, 2020 9:29 AM

sounds like a messenger issue..

How to contact an app developer - Apple Support

14 replies

Nov 21, 2020 10:10 AM in response to Johnathan Burger

I cant find a way to contact FB directly. I made a review on the messenger app in the apps store and i asked the question in FB's help but didnt find anything related to my problem. I find it hard to believe all the FB messenger users that might have iphone 12 havent been asking this question if they are having same problems. On my way to the apple store in a min to see if they can help

Nov 21, 2020 10:18 AM in response to Riccccc

Did you follow the support article I posted? you should be able to report the issue from within the messenger app. I just went thru it myself to make sure it was doable and was in the messenger app with a field to report my issue within a minute or less.

Likely going to be a wasted trip to the Apple store, they don't develop or support the messenger app..

Nov 21, 2020 1:21 PM in response to Chris0107

yeah you're right, i didnt even get in the door. After having my temp taken and advancing thru the line the guy at the door said were not authorized to help with 3rd party apps. I found the problem myself just a few mins ago. If i have zoomed checked under view in the display & brightness in settings it is the culprit. I put back on standard and all is working.

12 Mini and FB messenger

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.