You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

This song is not currently available in your country or region

Incredibly frustrating. Using iTunes 12.10.10.2. I purchased the iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB SPECIFICALLY so I could synch my entire iTunes library (about 120GB. I have songs I ripped from CDs years ago, as well as Amazon mp3 purchases and some Apple Music songs as well. Years of customization, album artwork, playlists, comments, smart lists, etc.

Suddenly and out of nowhere I'm told I can't play a given song (it varies) in my country or region. This includes songs I ripped from CDs In addition, some stupid song/work name field has caused the entire library to go wonky. After selecting all 20912 items in my library and choosing "song" instead of "work" I now have to resync the entire thing.

So, assuming the second issue isn't causing the first, what can be done to allow me to play my songs without this country/region issue?

Posted on Nov 2, 2020 4:31 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Nov 5, 2020 4:00 PM in response to Clayton King

Hi Clayton King,

Thanks for coming to Apple Support Communities for help today with your Music library on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. It sounds like you have a mix of CDs, MP3s and you're an Apple Music subscriber.

Have you turned on Sync Library everywhere? If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library.

Also note:

"If a song is grayed out, then the song might be waiting to upload, no longer available, or not yet released from the Apple Music catalog."

Let us know more details if the issues continue.

Have a fantastic day!

This song is not currently available in your country or region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.