You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Matterhorn.framework

I can no longer print on my iMac. I get this message: “Matterhorn.framework” will damage your computer.

I reinstalled my HP printer setup after deleing the old. It worked for a while now. However the problem is back again. And now ir is happening on my second macPro.

Posted on Oct 28, 2020 6:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 11:38 PM

Update: Steps to resolve were inconclusive.

The issue appears to be exhibiting when printing using the Secure AirPrint feature for the HP printer in question.

I was able to solve the error report by using the native HP printer driver after installing the HP support files from Apple support downloads.

HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X

Also removing and adding the printer again and selecting "Print Using" select the printer's driver and not Secure AirPrint.

Tested and working.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2020 11:38 PM in response to clodene

Update: Steps to resolve were inconclusive.

The issue appears to be exhibiting when printing using the Secure AirPrint feature for the HP printer in question.

I was able to solve the error report by using the native HP printer driver after installing the HP support files from Apple support downloads.

HP Printer Drivers v5.1 for OS X

Also removing and adding the printer again and selecting "Print Using" select the printer's driver and not Secure AirPrint.

Tested and working.

Matterhorn.framework

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.