You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Audio playback in garageband

I'm using CataIina 10.15.7 and was editing a 2 track project in Garageband 10.3.5

All I did was add a crossfade to a track. After I added the fade, I was able to play back audio with no issues. When it came time for me to add another crossfade, that's when I lost all audio playback. I selected undo for my previous edit and still no audio. I can see my tracks audio waves, however sharing the track to souncloud/itunes still had no audio. Re-opening the project and disconnecting my devices still didn't provide a solution. I re-opened my other projects thinking it was my computer but I had full audio playback on previous projects. I'm not seeing audio waves in the upper master volume bar . Has anyone had this issue?

-Thanks for any feedback

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 15, 2020 9:55 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Lost Audio playback in garageband

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.