You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change region in ios

Hi,

I tried to Change my region, but I have active subscribtion in iCloud (50GB every month). Actually I use 43GB and I cannot deactive it or Change to version free for 5GB. I moved to Norway and I need applications from here. Is this mean that I need delete current Apple account and create new in Norway, beacause I cannot turn off my payments?

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 11:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2020 11:23 PM

When you cancel your iCloud Storage 50GB subscription, it will end at the time of your next billing cycle. So you will still have 50 GB until that time.

See: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support If you downgrade or cancel your plan, the storage change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.* If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

You must change the region to Norway by adding a Norway-based payment (bank/card/etc.) and address. Then after that, re-subscribe to iCloud Storage 50GB (or more) subscription again to retain using your 50GB storage.

I would advise to do a backup of your iPhone and data prior to this process just to be safe.

Sidenote: This might also be useful: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 25, 2020 11:23 PM in response to MariaPierzchalka95

When you cancel your iCloud Storage 50GB subscription, it will end at the time of your next billing cycle. So you will still have 50 GB until that time.

See: Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support If you downgrade or cancel your plan, the storage change takes effect after your current subscription billing period ends.* If you downgrade to the free iCloud Storage plan, you'll have 5GB of storage.

You must change the region to Norway by adding a Norway-based payment (bank/card/etc.) and address. Then after that, re-subscribe to iCloud Storage 50GB (or more) subscription again to retain using your 50GB storage.

I would advise to do a backup of your iPhone and data prior to this process just to be safe.

Sidenote: This might also be useful: Archive or make copies of the information you store in iCloud - Apple Support

Change region in ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.