You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just bought a MacBook Pro and I suppose to get 1 year free of Apple TV

Hi, I am having this same issue, I just bought a MacBook Pro and I suppose to get 1 year free of Apple TV I try to retrieve the offer from my account but because I am now traveling, it says that my information is not in the store of the country that I am in. So what you can do If I am going to be abroad from the US for a few months. How can I use this offer where I am at? Thank you

Mac mini, macOS 10.14

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 8:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2020 10:49 AM

The offer is for your Apple ID account. The region of the account is set by the billing address. The region of the account also determines what is are valid payment methods for your account.

The offer is for countries and regions where Apple TV+ is available. Going abroad isn’t so much of an issue for Apple TV+ and the iTunes Store, as travels wouldn’t cause a change in account region. Other services may only serve to IP addresses for which the geolocation indicates that your are within the supported region.

You have three months to redeem the offer. After that time, the offer will not be available to you anymore.

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 15, 2020 10:49 AM in response to gpaty17

The offer is for your Apple ID account. The region of the account is set by the billing address. The region of the account also determines what is are valid payment methods for your account.

The offer is for countries and regions where Apple TV+ is available. Going abroad isn’t so much of an issue for Apple TV+ and the iTunes Store, as travels wouldn’t cause a change in account region. Other services may only serve to IP addresses for which the geolocation indicates that your are within the supported region.

You have three months to redeem the offer. After that time, the offer will not be available to you anymore.

I just bought a MacBook Pro and I suppose to get 1 year free of Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.