You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV

I would like to have free apple TV for one year. ( Because I bought a new ipad ) ,but I don't have a a credit card..I only have a debit card...Can you help me please? Thanks.

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 1:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2020 1:41 PM

You don’t need a credit card to subscribe to Apple TV+, although that would be the most convenient option. You may need to have a payment method that can be charged automatically [without prompting the user each time], (and that can be charged internationally for some countries).

You can also subscribe using account balance. You need one billing cycle worth of fees to start a subscription, and ensure that new balance is available when needed on the due day (after the trial). Account balance can come from a checking account, or from gift cards.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You can be asked for a credit card when viewing Apple TV+ in a browser. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2020 1:41 PM in response to nastia163

You don’t need a credit card to subscribe to Apple TV+, although that would be the most convenient option. You may need to have a payment method that can be charged automatically [without prompting the user each time], (and that can be charged internationally for some countries).

You can also subscribe using account balance. You need one billing cycle worth of fees to start a subscription, and ensure that new balance is available when needed on the due day (after the trial). Account balance can come from a checking account, or from gift cards.

Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods - Apple Support

Add funds to your Apple ID - Apple Support

View your Apple ID balance - Apple Support

You can be asked for a credit card when viewing Apple TV+ in a browser. Parental controls for Apple TV+ on the web - Apple Support

Apple TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.