You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery drain problem in my iPhone X

Hi after updating my iPhone X to ios 13.5 before one week and i am facing battery drain problem after updating my iPhone to ios 13.5. My battery health is 87%. After fully charge my iphone battery take drain 100% to 50% in just 4 hours without using. There is a software problem in ios 13.5 please fix this. It’s horrible to see this problem.

iPhone X, iOS 13

Posted on May 31, 2020 9:02 AM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2020 8:26 AM in response to prashant199

Hello prashant199,

Thanks for the post. I'd want to make sure my battery lasted as long as possible as well, and I will be glad to offer assistance. As I understand it, your battery drains to 50% in about four hours.

I see you've already checked your maximum capacity. Were there any alerts about service or performance management there? iPhone Battery and Performance

If so, I recommend checking out your battery usage in detail next to work out which apps may be using the most resources. This should help you in narrowing things down: About the battery usage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

The suggestions here could also be helpful in improving your battery life by adjusting some settings: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Best wishes.

Battery drain problem in my iPhone X

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.