You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My reminder app disappeared off of my iPhone. I have been reading the solution which is to sign into my account and go to settings and then go to advanced but I can’t find advanced. Does anyone have a better solution?

My reminder app disappeared off of my iPhone. I have been reading the solution which is to sign into my account and go to settings and then go to advanced but I can’t find advanced. Does anyone have a better solution?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on May 30, 2020 2:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 30, 2020 2:33 PM

If the app is not on your phone (e.g., if search won't locate it) see the following for information about how to reinstall it: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

I suspect that the "Advanced" that you may have been reading about it when you do the following:

Use a computer internet browser and log into iCloud.com.

Click "Account Settings" near the top middle of that screen.

Scroll down to the "Advanced" section and click "Restore Calendars and Reminders."

Note that does nothing to help find or install your Reminders app on your iPhone; it only offers the possibility of restoring missing Reminder data to you iCloud account (and to your phone if it is synced to iCloud).

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 30, 2020 2:33 PM in response to Malleymac

If the app is not on your phone (e.g., if search won't locate it) see the following for information about how to reinstall it: Delete built-in Apple apps on your iOS 12, iOS 13, or iPadOS device or Apple Watch - Apple Support

I suspect that the "Advanced" that you may have been reading about it when you do the following:

Use a computer internet browser and log into iCloud.com.

Click "Account Settings" near the top middle of that screen.

Scroll down to the "Advanced" section and click "Restore Calendars and Reminders."

Note that does nothing to help find or install your Reminders app on your iPhone; it only offers the possibility of restoring missing Reminder data to you iCloud account (and to your phone if it is synced to iCloud).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.