You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my reminders app back?

My reminders app disappeared on my iPhone. How do I get it back.

iPhone 6, iOS 11

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2021 7:39 AM

The App Library is an iOS 14 feature. You don’t have in on an iPhone 6, which can only go up to iOS 12.5.1.

First check to see if it is hiding somewhere on your phone. Open Spotlight search by dragging down from the middle of the screen and search for “Reminders”. If the app appears it is on one of the pages of your Home screen or in a folder. If it’s in a folder the folder name will appear next to it. If it only shows up in the App Store using Search just download it again.

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2021 7:39 AM in response to KanRunMo

The App Library is an iOS 14 feature. You don’t have in on an iPhone 6, which can only go up to iOS 12.5.1.

First check to see if it is hiding somewhere on your phone. Open Spotlight search by dragging down from the middle of the screen and search for “Reminders”. If the app appears it is on one of the pages of your Home screen or in a folder. If it’s in a folder the folder name will appear next to it. If it only shows up in the App Store using Search just download it again.

How do I get my reminders app back?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.