You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just got an ipad pro. I send emails to large groups each week. How can I do that on the ipad pro 2020?

I just got an ipad pro. I send the same email to a large group of people each week. How can I set up a group email on the ipad pro?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 15, 2020 11:33 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2020 3:20 PM

Hello,

While Mail does not support sender groups, you can achieve this functionality by setting up a shortcut in the Shortcuts application.

Create a new Shortcut > As the action select Mail > From here you can type in all your desired recipients. Now every time you run this shortcut you can just add in the body of the message and Mail will send it to all of your specified recipients.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2020 3:20 PM in response to samcamsus

Hello,

While Mail does not support sender groups, you can achieve this functionality by setting up a shortcut in the Shortcuts application.

Create a new Shortcut > As the action select Mail > From here you can type in all your desired recipients. Now every time you run this shortcut you can just add in the body of the message and Mail will send it to all of your specified recipients.

Just got an ipad pro. I send emails to large groups each week. How can I do that on the ipad pro 2020?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.