You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

WiFi problem

My wifi is connected to my phone according to settings, but the WiFi symbol at the top right corner is not showing. Also when I make a phone call (not a FaceTime call) it will not let me use internet even if it says I’m connected to the WiFi in settings.

iPhone SE, 11

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 4:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2020 5:04 PM

Does this happen on all WiFi networks or just the one at your home or other location?

Two things to do for troubleshooting-

1. Force ReStart your iPhone and here is how to do that-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. If you have access to your router then please reboot it. (Unplug and Plug it back in after a minute)

Hope this helps.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 7, 2020 5:04 PM in response to brenden202

Does this happen on all WiFi networks or just the one at your home or other location?

Two things to do for troubleshooting-

1. Force ReStart your iPhone and here is how to do that-->>Force restart iPhone - Apple Support
  2. If you have access to your router then please reboot it. (Unplug and Plug it back in after a minute)

Hope this helps.

Axel F.

WiFi problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.