You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to add my Credit Cards into Apple Watch.

Hello,

I have a new iPhone 11 with latest iOS installed. I am using an apple Wallet(Apple Pay) for a few months. But even if i added a different credit cards( Visa, Master Card, Revolut - Master Card) and different banks ofcourse I am still not able to add the cards into my Apple Watch series 2(latest watch OS) I was hoping that the new releases of Watch OS will help but after a 2 updates my watch still gives me an error that I am not able to add any of the card I am using. I reinstalled apple watch several times to clean them up - doesnt work. Restart both devices, doesnt work. I also deleted my cards from Wallet and added them again...doesnt work... Any idea how to fix this ?... I really would like to use my watch to pay with the Apple Pay.

Thanks in advance.

Lukas.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 6

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 2:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2020 8:29 AM

Did you try signing out of your Apple ID on your phone and back in?

Apple Pay Customers

6 replies

I am not able to add my Credit Cards into Apple Watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.