You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my credit card being repeatedly charged for 2 TB of iCloud when I don’t need it I have enough space I’m not subscribing to 2 TB every month we don’t need it we bought it one time

Why is my credit card repeatedly being charged monthly for iCloud I bought 2 TB we don’t need any more space but you keep it charging my card

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 2:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2020 2:46 PM

iCloud storage is a subscription service, until you cancel it, you will be charged monthly.

Be proactive, read here: Downgrade your iCloud storage – Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 18, 2020 2:51 PM in response to reginald226

reginald226 wrote:
we don’t need it we bought it one time

You don't buy the storage, effectively you rent it. Think of it like renting a garage - it doesn't become yours after one payment, and you can only use it as long as you continue to pay the rental. If you need the 2TB you will have to keep paying: if you can live without it ckuan has given you the link.

Why is my credit card being repeatedly charged for 2 TB of iCloud when I don’t need it I have enough space I’m not subscribing to 2 TB every month we don’t need it we bought it one time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.