You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro Touch Bar

Hi. The touch bar of my mac book is down. It still can work but with no lights on. I have tried to restart this mac book for several times, and I've also telephoned your assistants but it still won't work. I purchased this mac book in China on July 7th, 2019, I wonder if I can get it repaired for free in UK under apple's policy. If cannot, what should I do. Looking forward to your reply, I'm in a really big hurry. Thank you.

MacBook Pro 13”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 3:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 23, 2019 8:43 PM

Apple is not here. We are just other users such as yourself. Contact an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to see if the laptop can be serviced in the UK. You can also contact Apple Support directly by clicking on the "Contact Support" link at the top of this page.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 23, 2019 8:43 PM in response to 芳仪

Apple is not here. We are just other users such as yourself. Contact an Apple Store or an Apple Authorized Service Provider to see if the laptop can be serviced in the UK. You can also contact Apple Support directly by clicking on the "Contact Support" link at the top of this page.

MacBook Pro Touch Bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.