You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Touch Bar unresponsive after repair

I've seen a few people out here state that their Touch Bar didn't work after repair. I've paid over $600 to get my Macbook Pro repaired. Seems like Apple would have made sure everything was working. Now I have to drive 4 hours round trip to take it back to the store. If anyone knows......how long will the repair take? Did they fix it in the store?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 16, 2021 2:07 PM

You should call Apple Support about that, because repairs done by Apple are also covered by a 90day warranty.

They should also be able to tell you about the estimated time it will take to check and repair it again. It might be easier to send it in, than to make the trip to the Apple Store twice, if checking and repairing takes longer than a couple of hours.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 16, 2021 2:07 PM in response to ASMusicMakers

You should call Apple Support about that, because repairs done by Apple are also covered by a 90day warranty.

They should also be able to tell you about the estimated time it will take to check and repair it again. It might be easier to send it in, than to make the trip to the Apple Store twice, if checking and repairing takes longer than a couple of hours.

Touch Bar unresponsive after repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.