You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having trouble setting up Outlook

Hello, I have an iPhone 8 and want to set it up so i can use my Outlook e-mail. I use a Dell laptop and Windows 10. My e-mail goes through Time Warner/ Spectrum. What is the easiest and quickest way to be able to sync my laptop e-mail to my iPhone e-mail?

Posted on Dec 19, 2019 3:06 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
6 replies

Dec 19, 2019 3:24 PM in response to willymays

willymays Said:

"Having trouble setting up Outlook: Hello, I have an iPhone 8 and want to set it up so i can use my Outlook e-mail. I use a Dell laptop and Windows 10. My e-mail goes through Time Warner/ Spectrum. What is the easiest and quickest way to be able to sync my laptop e-mail to my iPhone e-mail?"

-------

Sync Each Device with Outlook:

I think this is what you are looking for: Add your Outlook.com account to another mail app or smart device - Outlook - Microsoft Support

Having trouble setting up Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.