You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting apple watch to iphone

Is there a way to connect my current apple watch to my new iphone without resetting my apple watch? I lost my iphone that was connected to my watch and had to purchase a new iphone. None of my info was backed up in the icloud but it is still on my watch. Is there a way I can connect my watch to my new phone to restore everything to my new iphone? Or do I just need to face the fact that there is no luck and I will lose everything?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 5

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 6:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 7, 2019 7:02 AM

If you're referring to your health and fitness data then that is not on the watch it is in the health app on the phone which you don't have,did you make a backup of the phone before you lost it?.If you did then you can erase the watch and restore it from the backup.If you didn't make a backup then you will have to start from scratch.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support

Set up and pair Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 7, 2019 7:02 AM in response to Berryd1

If you're referring to your health and fitness data then that is not on the watch it is in the health app on the phone which you don't have,did you make a backup of the phone before you lost it?.If you did then you can erase the watch and restore it from the backup.If you didn't make a backup then you will have to start from scratch.

What to do before you sell, give away, or trade in your Apple Watch, or buy one from someone else – Apple Support

Set up and pair Apple Watch with iPhone - Apple Support

Connecting apple watch to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.