You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

The new iPad mini is available today. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

after installing the latest ipad update, my ipad will not turn on, i do not even get the charge icon anymore, even the hard reboot doesn't work. what can I do next.

after installing the latest ipad update, my ipad will not turn on, I do not even get the charge icon, and a hard reboot doesn't do anything. what can I do next.

iPad Pro 9.7-inch WiFi

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 6:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2019 6:52 AM

Start here: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201412

5 replies

Nov 29, 2019 9:04 AM in response to retiredatt

Okay, if you clicked on the request for Apple Support what happened? This is not Apple Support. This is a user to user support forum and Apple does not participate here. If you wish for Apple Support, then use the Contact Support link at the top of the page and speak with Apple. You also have the option to make a Genius Bar appointment at the nearest Apple Store and take it in for service.

after installing the latest ipad update, my ipad will not turn on, i do not even get the charge icon anymore, even the hard reboot doesn't work. what can I do next.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.