You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I traded-in iphone7 when I purchased iphone11 on 24th Sep. I received an receipt too but I haven’t received my money $150.

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

iPhone 11

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 1:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2019 1:49 PM

Do you realize you have posted a LOT of personal information to a user only forum? Never post personal information in a public forum. I have asked the forum hosts to remove the personal information to protect you.

It appears the chat session you had showed they have 14 days after receiving your phone before you'll get your refund.

If you are still concerned, contact Apple directly. We are are only users on this forum.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2019 1:49 PM in response to JiminLee

Do you realize you have posted a LOT of personal information to a user only forum? Never post personal information in a public forum. I have asked the forum hosts to remove the personal information to protect you.

It appears the chat session you had showed they have 14 days after receiving your phone before you'll get your refund.

If you are still concerned, contact Apple directly. We are are only users on this forum.

I traded-in iphone7 when I purchased iphone11 on 24th Sep. I received an receipt too but I haven’t received my money $150.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.