You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth Connectivity

iphone 11 is pairing successfully with my Bluetooth hearing aids and working fine listening to podcasts and music until my phone receives a call and the Bluetooth disconnects completely. I could answer the call via my hearing aids with my iPhone 7 .. i have tried re booting the phone, i have updated to IOS 13.1.1, not sure what else to try but can anyone help me?

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 30, 2019 4:19 AM

5 replies

Oct 2, 2019 10:59 AM in response to SkEEta_69

Hello SkEEta_69,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding that your Bluetooth hearing aids unexpectedly disconnect when receiving a phone call on your iPhone 7. I'm happy to help.

You've done a great job trying to get this resolved so far! If you haven't already, restart your Bluetooth hearing aids and update to the latest version of iOS 13.

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

About iOS 13 Updates

Also, check for possible interference using the steps in the following resource:

Resolve Wi-Fi and Bluetooth issues caused by wireless interference

If the issue persists, tell us if you experience similar issues with other Bluetooth devices. Please include any other troubleshooting steps you may have tried.

Have a nice day!

Oct 2, 2019 1:58 PM in response to chris_g1

Hi Chris thx for your response, the problem I have is with my new iPhone 11, everything worked fine with my iPhone 7.

i have updated my iPhone 11 to 13.1.2 but my problem persists.

I can connect my phone to all my devices via Bluetooth including my hearing aids, I can make an outgoing call via Bluetooth on my hearing aids but when I receive a call the Bluetooth drops out.

I have returned to my local Apple store and the same thing happens when tried with a different iPhone 11 in the store

very disappointed

Bluetooth Connectivity

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.