You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

All Music downloaded is lost

My credit card on file with my iTunes account had to be changed. When I changed my info, all my

purchased music disappeared. Alot of my music was purchased prior to joining apple music. I was on a call with apple and they never figured it out. They said it may be hiding??

Thanks for the help!

iPhone XS

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 10:02 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2019 10:20 AM

If it's not showing for redownloading (and if it's still in the store and if you haven't moved countries) check to see if you've hidden it : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple and Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2019 10:20 AM in response to reeselee16

If it's not showing for redownloading (and if it's still in the store and if you haven't moved countries) check to see if you've hidden it : Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books - Apple and Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support

All Music downloaded is lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.