You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Bluetooth playlist sync issue between HP laptop, Samsung S24, and tablet

Hello. I have a problem with a playlist. I have just created one on my Hp laptop. I want to listen to it from my Samsung S24, but it isn't there. I also have a Samsung tablet, but the same playlist isn't there, either, it's only on my laptop. So I figured I would manually sync my 3 devices, but I only see a sync option on my pc, nor do I see an auto sync anywhere. So I figured I would recreate the playlist, but when I go to try to put music into it, the list is blank, on my S24. I can't use my Jbl speakers on my windows 11, Idk why, they no longer connect, so I can't listen to my new playlist! I'm hearing impaired, so I need the speakers. So I'm stuck. Does anyone know how to fix all of this, please? I've already read articles online, plus I've checked for Bluetooth driver updates. I can't see that there is anything else to do. Thank you!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Windows, Windows 11 (22621)

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 1:39 PM

There are no replies.

Bluetooth playlist sync issue between HP laptop, Samsung S24, and tablet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.