You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Mac Studio M1 Max won't boot

Hello! I am using Mac Studio M1 Max and also have the problem of not being able to boot. I put it in sleep mode overnight. However, the next morning, when I was getting ready for work, I found it had turned off without my knowledge. I tried everything to boot it up, but it didn't work. I sent it to the Apple center. Hopefully the worst would not happen. But unfortunately. As a result, I received a reply from the Apple center staff saying that they could not find the fault with the machine and they suggested that I replace the power supply or the logic board. I don't understand what Apple is doing anymore. The fault of the machine without knowing what the fault is. I am currently very disappointed in this Mac Studio.

Mac Studio (2022)

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 5:22 AM

4 replies

Oct 16, 2024 9:15 AM in response to Grant Bennet-Alder

if you are in the habit of removing all power at night, such as a switched power strip, be sure to ask them to check the PRAM backup battery for the required OVER 3.00 Volts. CR2032 is an adequate replacement and generally available for cheap.

That battery is located behind the power supply board and the built-in speaker. Not for the casual user or anyone faint-hearted, but easy for them if the power supply board is being removed.

Mac Studio M1 Max won't boot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.