You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Is it Possible to use MacBook air 13" 2020 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with bootcamp and an external monitor for quicken?

I want to use this 13" macbook air in bootcamp and windows, as a Quicken and ms Office machine. Will the monitor work if connected through my usb-c port? I need the larger screen

Thanks.

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 14.6

Posted on Sep 29, 2024 11:35 AM

2 replies

Sep 29, 2024 2:30 PM in response to Rudegar

so bootcamp supports it? I think in some threads, people were unable to see their monitor, but it may have been because their original retina display had gone bad. ?

So to be clear, I can buy an external usb-c monitor, use bootcamp, windows and then quicken for windows and see it on the bigger monitor?

If so, thank you. And if so, only apple monitor or any usb-c? and are apple's superior, in general?

thanks, again.

Elizabeth

Is it Possible to use MacBook air 13" 2020 1.2 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 with bootcamp and an external monitor for quicken?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.