You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Should I consider purchasing Apple products for my website?

Hi, i want to have an insight about whether I should purchase apple product. My company manufactures MDF products and we want to have the backend work for our website.

Please give your suggestion which would be much appreciated

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 26, 2024 2:51 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2024 5:35 AM in response to rishy128

That's a pretty complex question to try and ask in a forum like this. Back when I was doing consulting I'd probably have spent at least an hour and usually more talking with a client about their needs, future plans, budget, etc. There are just so many variables, not the least of which is who is going to be designing, building and maintaining your site which will have a big impact on the platform you choose, and of course any specialized software your site needs to run to properly serve your business needs. While you may and probably will get opinions here, most are by necessity going to be so generic or "10,000 foot" as to not be of significant help. I'd strongly recommend that you find someone in your area or your industry to consult with so all the relevant factors are properly considered and you can arrive at a fully informed decision.

Regards.

Regards.

Should I consider purchasing Apple products for my website?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.