You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can apple product expedia to be done and delivery? i need it urgently.

Can apple product expedia to be done and delivery? i need it urgently, hope everyone can help to answer me :)

Posted on May 4, 2022 11:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 4, 2022 11:55 PM

Translation: Can my Apple product delivery be expedited? I need it urgently.

Hello Jeremy

This is NOT Apple customer service, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If you have questions regarding an order placed on the online Apple Store, you will need to call the appropriate Apple Online Customer Service number for your location.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 4, 2022 11:55 PM in response to Jeremy0202

Translation: Can my Apple product delivery be expedited? I need it urgently.

Hello Jeremy

This is NOT Apple customer service, this is a peer-to-peer support community. If you have questions regarding an order placed on the online Apple Store, you will need to call the appropriate Apple Online Customer Service number for your location.

May 5, 2022 12:30 AM in response to Jeremy0202

Custom Apple products are made in China, which is under government lockdown. Less-customized products are stuck in ports waiting for port-masters to navigate the imposed red-tape to allow releasing the shipping containers.

If you need *SOMETHING* IMMEDIATELY, look at the refurbished page (Certified Refurbished Products - Apple

) as these products are on the shelf and can ship within 2 days.

Can apple product expedia to be done and delivery? i need it urgently.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.