You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Confirmed MDM takeover of devices

Hi-

A bit of a crazy situation here. For the past few years I have had devices that I get locked out of, files and even my desktop with popups stating I need to contact my network administrator as I don’t have access. property lost files on my laptop show apple classroom/ Apple School Manager deployment with class names, on demand unlocking, on demand screen share enabled etc. I have had even pop ups on my phone showing a greyed screen with session has ended which is not FaceTime.

there are endless items that have been found referring to a VNC, a VPN embedded profile etc all of which I did not create myself.

This is currently under a federal investigation but I can’t help to attempt to figure things out on my own in hopes to speed things along. Person of interest is identified as they have had previous access to my home network and have been in close proximity to my devices and home but never given physical access.

I have come to realize that zero deployment and MDM is quite easy to implement and am forever worried about the security of my devices.

im attaching a file that refers to a company and trying to determine what this file is as it refers to ATT WiFi connection and certain restrictions. I strongly believe this is related but need help in determining what this is exactly.

MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Posted on Nov 27, 2023 8:10 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 4, 2023 6:48 PM in response to OakStarz

hello.

there are a lot of people experiencing the same thing, from my research it seems similar to the logs i had found within my own device.

After a long time of trying to figure out what it could be, it seems i have.

Your phone and apple id have most likely been compromised some time or another, your IMIE number or your phone, your mobile number and your passwords would have been seen / waited to be seen / had the opportunity. Its most likely (i could ne wrong here you need to use the logs and peice it together and speak to other in this community about their experience) your phone / apple id was enroled into a developer program or a business profile or school MDM profile. But your phone has had remote acccess and the files / programs on your phone and being altered to allow for minining of the information on your

phone and any new information put into it.

In short, anything to do with that phone is being remotly recorded somewhere for whatever reason.

Manu have said they have replaced decices multiple times over many years but eventually it always reappears.

Theres multiple ways to do it and to continue doing it, it wont end, if you find a way let us all know.

All the best.

J.

Confirmed MDM takeover of devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.