You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri performs terribly on my iPhone

Siri performs terrible on my iPhone Siri listens answers when I don’t call. Performs I’ll-advised tasks etc. this may be the last iPhone I ever purchase, total rip off

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 9, 2023 9:06 PM

8 replies

Apr 14, 2024 7:35 AM in response to tarific

It has become extremely difficult to communicate with siri. Rendering almost useless. Furthermore; it becomes a frustrating evolution that culminates in anger and deep disappointment. Moreover; it affects efficiency of the product and overall satisfaction. Ive tried adding the phonetics and pronunciation to the contact… all with NO positive 👎🏾 outcomes. Rather an angrier me who dwells with taking a radical action and change ALL my devices to a more reliable platform that will do as i speak and say.

The thing is that twice this has happened and is always after the “updates”

can someone please 🙏🏽 help before I just change all my accts?

Siri performs terribly on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.