You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air 13 stuck on exclamation mark

Once I open it or even plug it in only thing on the screen or it goes to is the exclamation mark inside a circle and it says support.apple.com/mac/restore

iPhone 12, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 5:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2023 5:12 PM

Zozo233 Said:

"MacBook Air 13 stuck on exclamation mark: Once I open it or even plug it in only thing on the screen or it goes to is the exclamation mark inside a circle and it says support.apple.com/mac/restore"

-------

Mac with an Explication Mark:

An Exclamation Mark means your Mac is trying to go in to Recovery Mode. So learn what to do, at this link: if your Mac can't Start Up from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

What's the Chip?

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 19, 2023 5:12 PM in response to Zozo233

Zozo233 Said:

"MacBook Air 13 stuck on exclamation mark: Once I open it or even plug it in only thing on the screen or it goes to is the exclamation mark inside a circle and it says support.apple.com/mac/restore"

-------

Mac with an Explication Mark:

An Exclamation Mark means your Mac is trying to go in to Recovery Mode. So learn what to do, at this link: if your Mac can't Start Up from macOS Recovery - Apple Support

What's the Chip?

MacBook Air 13 stuck on exclamation mark

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.