You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri Gives Me the Wrong City

My weather app clearly uses my location whenever I open it or look at the widget, but when I ask Siri for the weather it thinks I’m 3 cities over giving me the forecast for a different city.

Granted the weather wouldn’t vary that much but it is still enough for me to decide if I need a light jacket or an umbrella. I’d like the location service I have on to be accurate, I’ve turned off and back on location services in settings and have restarted my phone as well but it still persists.

iPhone 14

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 11:54 AM

8 replies

Jun 11, 2024 8:35 AM in response to keeganazul

Not often that you find a question on one of these boards that’s still relevant. This issue with Siri giving you the wrong address for Weather? Happening to me for everything in the past few months. And it gets me wildly angry. Because it used to give me the correct cities, there’s Better Business Bureau in Skokie Illinois where is it Siri? And Siri is wrong every time, Across-the-board. Keeps giving me incorrect info for everything, is it because of this Google maps update it’s been going on? And yes I know that Apple is not on Google.

Siri Gives Me the Wrong City

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.