You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing data

First, thank you for those who will provide direction. I bought a new phone and attempted to transfer my pics to from my SE phone to my new phone. I followed the procedures but instead of transferring files from the SE to the new PHONE, the data from the new PHONE moved to the old phone which over ride the existing files. These files in the old phone didn't flow though my icloud account as I have reached my limit. So my help item from those experts out there is, can I still retrieve those data from that old phone? is there a retrieval or reversing action? thanks

Posted on Oct 11, 2023 11:11 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2023 1:47 AM

Any chance you made a backup on your computer of your iPhone SE before you set up the new iPhone?

If yes, try to use this backup to restore your data:

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

1 reply

Losing data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.