You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airplay not working iOS 17.0.3

I’ve upgraded to iOS 17.0.3 on my iPhone 15 Pro Max and I am unable to connect to my LG TV over AirPlay. I previously had no issues on my iPhone XS. Can any one advise?

I’ve tried the usual fixes, ie restarting phone, router etc. doesn’t make sense that my other phone can connect over AirPlay but not my iPhone 15.

thank you

iPhone 15 Pro Max, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 7, 2023 1:00 PM

1 reply

Oct 20, 2023 1:24 AM in response to apollonh

ios 17.0 made it almost impossible to connect my Sonos Soundsystem via Aurplay. As 17.1 went to 17.3, the connectivity issues disappeared but now the EQ has no effect on the sound quality. Bass/treble/mid range, etc.

The first of the two diagnostic tests that Apple’s senior advisors ran on my phone showed that there’s nothing wrong with my phone. The second showed that my iPhone 13’s “system is unstable” which they admitted is a software problem with iOS 17.

Out of the four iPhones in my home, the three with iOS 17 all have problems but the iPhone 7, which does not have iOS 17 is giving us what I paid for: no problems.

Airplay not working iOS 17.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.