You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch stopped tracking sleep after updating to watchOS 10

My Apple Watch SE has been tracking my sleep everyday, but once it was updated to watchOS 10 it’s only tracked my sleep for one night. I didn’t change any setting after updating and I disabled and reenabled sleep tracking and it still isn’t working.

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 10

Posted on Sep 28, 2023 3:31 AM

1 reply

Oct 1, 2023 7:26 AM in response to JNV9248

Hello JNV9248,

We have a great support article that might help with this. Please take a look at it here: Track your sleep with Apple Watch - Apple Support. Please use these steps to make sure everything is set up properly.

If the setup is correct, please get back with us and let us know more about exactly what is happening and what you see on the watch when you check the tracking reports.

We hope this helps. Let us know if we can assist with anything else at all. Take care.

Apple Watch stopped tracking sleep after updating to watchOS 10

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.