You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone charging problem

This morning I got a warning that there’s liquid in the charging port and I left the phone under charge for about 9 hours, It didn’t charge because the software prevented it from doing so, but now when I plug in the charger it starts charging after some time, I can plug it in for 10 seconds it won’t do anything and then starts charging normally. I dried the port, I don’t know if I should leave it dry itself for a day or else. The phone wasn’t submerged in water it was only under 2 pieced of clothing which I got a bit wet I wasn’t showering nor running thru rain so I don’t know. This phone is 1 month old and I haven’t had any problem with an android phone which I had many android phones before..

EDIT: now it starts charging instantlly, sometimed after some time..

Windows

Posted on Aug 25, 2023 3:39 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Aug 26, 2023 2:39 AM in response to ProustGiulio

I didn’t really put it in the jar filled with the silica gel, but I did have one, so I put my phone on top of it with charging hole facing downwards. I let it rest in the corner of my room on the table where it was drying itself for 24h, now when I have plugged the phone on the charge it connected to the charging cable 4 times in a row instantly.

Thank you so much for your help!

Iphone charging problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.