You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FIND MY - Beats Studio Buds

Is the only way to find Beats studio buds is if the case is open?

We use the Find My and it won't find the beats buds unless the case is open. Are we doing something wrong?

Beats

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 7:39 PM

1 reply

Aug 9, 2023 2:47 PM in response to jcabwd6

Thanks for posting in the Apple Support Communities jcabwd6,

The following information from the official resource on locating your Beats with Find My may help:

"If they are online, the location of your Beats will show on the map and you can choose Play Sound2 to find them nearby. A confirmation email is also sent to your Apple ID email address. If your Beats are offline, you see Sound Pending until they connect to a network. Once connected, a sound plays and a notification is sent to you."

Keep Track of Your Beats

If Find My isn't working as expected for you, we recommend that you contact Apple Support who can work with you to investigate further. Get Support

Cheers!

FIND MY - Beats Studio Buds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.