You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Use Beats earphones with TV

I bought these mainly to listen to my LG TV, but the TV does not "see" them. It does "see" other bluetooth headphones. Is this a problem with the TV, or with the headphones, or are they not capable of working with non-Apple devices?

Beats

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 6:39 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2023 10:43 AM

They use the generic Bluetooth profile called a2dp so it should work with all devices that support that

https://www.wikihow.com/Connect-Airpods-to-a-TV

Pair AirPods with a non-Apple device – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Aug 8, 2023 10:54 AM in response to Rudegar

Thank you for this. I looked for instructions on pairing Beats, and found a suggestion to reset using on/off and volume control if they weren't working. This time round, the TV "saw" the headphones and registered them.

I wouldn't have got here without your help - knowing that they they should work pushed me to try harder.

Use Beats earphones with TV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.