You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar All Day events Events

I'm on icloud for Windows. As of today, all my all day calendar events are not syncing and they disappeared on my PC calendars. They are on my phone. Same on my wifes computer, different account. Any event with a time works correctly. Is this a view issue or a current problem with Apple?

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 9:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 6:44 PM

Exactly 100% same as me. Apple tech support thought I was crazy. They transferred/upgraded me to a third person, but that person dropped my call while he was "searching for any known bugs" and I got disconnected. After it took almost an hour to get that far, I decided not to call Apple back anymore. I hope someone can figure out how to fix this.

7 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2023 6:44 PM in response to 28gauge2

Exactly 100% same as me. Apple tech support thought I was crazy. They transferred/upgraded me to a third person, but that person dropped my call while he was "searching for any known bugs" and I got disconnected. After it took almost an hour to get that far, I decided not to call Apple back anymore. I hope someone can figure out how to fix this.

Jul 6, 2023 7:02 PM in response to CaptainCuckoo

I contacted Apple Support and was lucky enough to get moved to a senior rep who was helpful and knowlegeable. She identified another report that convinced her that the issue was on their side and was going to escalate it for a fix. Hopefully that will happen quickly. I also noticed if you enter an all day event, it does not remain on the calendar. But, if you open icloud where one of the page segment reports todays events, it will be there. So it's in the cloud, and it is syncing, but it appears to be something with the view of the calendars. The best thing we can do is to continue to report it as an issue. If it is wide spread it will receive a greater priority. I think it just happened, maybe today?

Jul 6, 2023 7:19 PM in response to 28gauge2

Yes. All this nonsense started today or yesterday not quite sure. The event is there for sure, but I keep thinking there's either a setting that needs to be toggled to view "all day" events or else it's a strange bug in the iCloud on Apple's end. Based on your info, the latter seems to be more feasible.....

I need this to be fixed. Just had to delay an international trip for a client because a previous client trip wasn't showing up since I entered it into my calendar as a multi "all day"event. Ugh...

Calendar All Day events Events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.