You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find if anyone was hiding things on my iPhone

How can I find if anyone was hiding things on my phone

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 7:15 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 7:30 AM

Hello 2066_baf,

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by hiding things on your iPhone? Do you mean Hidden Photos?

Please check the Privacy & Security section of the Settings app. This is where all your privacy settings are stored and you can go through Safety Check, within Privacy & Security, to change, update, and/or remove sharing access on your iPhone and Apple ID.

I hope this helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 19, 2023 7:30 AM in response to 2066_baf

Hello 2066_baf,

Could you elaborate more on what you mean by hiding things on your iPhone? Do you mean Hidden Photos?

Please check the Privacy & Security section of the Settings app. This is where all your privacy settings are stored and you can go through Safety Check, within Privacy & Security, to change, update, and/or remove sharing access on your iPhone and Apple ID.

I hope this helps!

How can I find if anyone was hiding things on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.