You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Wondery' podcasts don't show up in "latest episodes" list in Apple podcasts app

I use Apple Podcasts' "latest episodes" list all the time to decide what to listen to next. (Obvs it's a list of the latest episodes of all the podcasts I subscribe to arranged by time updated, with the newest at the top.)

I've noticed at least one podcast (Ten Percent Happier) that is now part of the 'Wondery' thing no longer shows up in 'latest episodes' at all. (I don't subscribe to Wondery, so if I want to listen to these podcasts I need to go to the "shows" list and hunt that way.)

Is this how it works with Wondery podcasts for non Wondery subscribers? If so, does the same problem occur in other podcast apps, does anyone know?

Posted on May 24, 2023 7:02 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 30, 2023 11:45 AM in response to captiver

I have the same issue! But so far only with Smartless. The episodes are there if I manually look at the show. But new episodes do not show up in Library > Latest Episodes.

I have even seen it pop into the queue when the app is first opened on a Monday only to disappear once the little updating circular animation stops.

Almost like it knows it’s there but has instructions to be removed from that list….

Does anyone know if single shows can have settings that do this? Hopefully I can enable and/or disable the problematic feature…. So far I can’t find any such setting (but knowing me that doesn’t mean it’s not there😅)

cheers

'Wondery' podcasts don't show up in "latest episodes" list in Apple podcasts app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.